What is Corporate Directors Forum?
Corporate Directors Forum is a nonprofit 501(c)6 organization founded in 1991 with the simple premise that boards of directors could perform better. If you are a director or member of the management team, advise boards, plan to be a director, or are looking to build your own board, Corporate Directors Forum provides board-focused peer networking and director education in corporate governance “best practices” for those committed to continuous learning.
What is our Mission?
To help directors, and those who support them, build more effective boards through continuous education and peer-networking.
We know that being a director is a challenging and important job — we provide tools to assist directors excel in the boardroom:
- The highest quality in director education
- Candid “lessons learned” from boardroom insiders
- Straight-from-the headlines corporate governance developments
- “A look around the corner” insights from industry thought-leaders
- Opportunities to both listen and engage
- An invaluable peer network
What are our Core Values and Beliefs?
We believe that boards of directors are strategic assets of corporations, education makes better directors, better directors make boards more effective, and more effective boards make better corporations.