Now in it's 9th year“Directors Forum: Directors, Management & Shareholders in Dialogue” presented by the Corporate Directors Forum continues to uniquely bring together institutional investors, directors, management and regulators in an intimate setting created for real access and interaction between speakers and attendees.Operating in an environment of global power shifts, ever–increasing activism, a new generation of consumers and high levels of uncertainty, Directors Forum provides the opportunity to both listen—and be heard by—these keynote speakers and 35+ other top corporate governance thought leaders in the U.S.
Take part and help shape the dialogue & direction for business in 2014!
• Meet and learn from other leading directors and officers from around the country, across all industries
• Hear from and communicate directly with your major shareholders
• Attendance is limited to allow high–quality interaction and networking
• Address what matter most to companies and investors, in an ideal environment—San Diego in January!
Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (ICCR)
United Brotherhood of Carpenters
Government and Regulatory Panelists
Council of Institutional Investors
Glass Lewis & Co.
Securities & Exchange Commission
Society of Corporate Secretaries & Governance Professionals
Cornell School of Law
Morrison & Foerster
Pearl Meyer & Partners
Who Will Be There
Senior Corporate Officers
Advisors to the Board
CEOs and CFOs
Who is Corporate Directors Forum
Corporate Directors Forum, is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization founded in 1991. Its purpose is to help directors, and those who support them, build more effective boards through continuous learning and peer networking. We believe that better directors make boards more effective, and more effective boards make better corporations.
• The Corporate Directors Forum is an approved provider of MCLE credits with the State Bar of California. Transferability of these credits to other state bars should be verified with those states. Participation at all conference sessions will provide 11 MCLE total credit hours.
• The Corporate Directors Forum is an approved provider of CPE credits. California certified public accountants can earn a total of 11 CPE credit hours. Transferability of these credits to other state bars should be verified with those states.