Join us for our 10th Anniversary!
The premier national conference, “Directors Forum: Directors, Management & Shareholders in Dialogue,” uniquely brings together institutional investors, directors, management and regulators in an intimate setting designed for genuine access and interaction between speakers and attendees.
In an environment of ever-expanding investor activism, stakeholder concerns, political and regulatory intervention, and geo-political unrest, boards and management must adapt and react – quickly and astutely. Directors Forum provides the venue to both listen – and be heard —by these keynote speakers and many of the top corporate governance thought leaders in the United States..
Take part and help shape the dialogue & direction for business in 2015!
• Meet and learn from other leading directors and officers from around the country, across all industries
• Hear from and communicate directly with your major shareholders
• Attendance is limited to allow high–quality interaction and networking
• Address what matters most to companies and investors, in an ideal environment—San Diego in January!
- Hospiria, Inc.
- Tennant Corp.
- Chiquita Brands
- CVS Health
- Goldman Sachs
- Illumina, Inc.
- Intuit, Inc.
- Hewlitt Packard
- JP Morgan Chase
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Prudential Financial
- Target Corporation
- Walgreen Co.
- Yum! Brands
- and more!
- Relational Investors
- and more!
- Berkeley's Haas School of Business
- Business Roundtable
- CamberView Partners
- CFA Institute
- DeVry Education Group
- Edison International/Southern California Edison Company
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- MacKenzie Partners
- Pearl Meyer & Partners
- RAND Corporation
- Society of Corporate Secretaries & Governance Professionals
Who Will Be There?
- Board Chairs
- Corporate Directors
- Institutional Investors
- Senior Corporate Officers
- Advisors to the Board
- CEOs and CFOs
- Board Candidates
- General Counsels
- Corporate Secretaries
Sponsorship opportunities are available:
For sponsorship information, please contact Corporate Directors Forum at (858) 455-7930 or via email at email@example.com.
What is Corporate Directors Forum?
Corporate Directors Forum, is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization founded in 1991. Its purpose is to help directors, and those who support them, build more effective boards through continuous learning and peer networking. We believe that better directors make boards more effective, and more effective boards make better corporations.
• The Corporate Directors Forum is an approved provider of MCLE credits with the State Bar of California. Transferability of these credits to other state bars should be verified with those states. Participation at all conference sessions will provide 11 MCLE total credit hours.
• The Corporate Directors Forum is an approved provider of CPE credits. California certified public accountants can earn a total of 11 CPE credit hours. Transferability of these credits to other state bars should be verified with those states.