Follow-On to February 8th Breakfast “How Great Boards STAY Great”: “Board Composition: A Strategy For Business Success”
“Board Composition: A Strategy For Business Success” will be facilitated by Gaylene Xanthopolous, CEO of The Leadership Edge, and hosted by Mintz Levin. This is a follow up/on to the Feb 8th breakfast, “How Great Boards STAY Great.”
Recommended attendance: Ideal for CEOs and directors of public and private boards.
Thursday, February 23rd – ATTENDANCE IS FOR MEMBERS ONLY and designed for only 25 people – so reply ASAP, as it will fill up quickly!
- 11:30 – 12:00pm: Registration & Lunch
- 12:00 – 1:15pm: Program/Discussion
Please join us for a dynamic conversation addressing such topics as: How do you build the right Board from the start? When is it time to make a change and how do you know? What are the traps you want to make sure you avoid? This is your opportunity to bring your questions, war stories, and get expert guidance.
- Time to expand or change your Board’s composition? What to consider for a successful transition.
- What happens that drives the need for a change in Directors?
- How to build a foundation that supports courageous and appropriate acts by the Directors.
- How to anticipate and avoid the most common traps the Nominating and Governance Committees fall into when taking on a director search.
Please RSVP to Ori Jepsen as soon as possible to reserve your spot (email@example.com)!