Event Attendee and Sponsorship Refund/Cancellation Policy
- Corporate Directors Forum reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If Corporate Directors Forum cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is two (2) business days before the event.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
Membership Enrollment Refund/Cancellation Policy
- Corporate Directors Forum reserves the right to deny membership to any applicant.
- Upon approval by the membership committee, Corporate Directors Forum will notify each pending member of his or her status and will bill at the corresponding membership rate.
- Upon payment the deadline to receive a refund for your membership payment is (30) days.