18 Jul CDF Key Takeaways: “A Freedom-Centered Workplace: The Board’s Role”
Posted at 21:36h in Key Takeaways
Key Takeaways from the Tuesday, July 18th Breakfast A Freedom-Centered Workplace: The Board’s Role:
We’re excited to let you know that CDF will start sending all members Key Takeaways from each event. Whether you were able to join us or missed the opportunity, we want share a few highlights.
- The Board’s values and standards need to be in-sync with the culture, ensuring and supporting the CEO in upholding these values and standards.
- Leading by inspiration is the most powerful and sustainable form of leadership – avoid fear, coercion and short-term motivation techniques.
- Boards aligned with a healthy organizational culture and that demonstrate strong support of the CEO can have a direct impact on improved employee morale and a positive work environment.
- The CEO is critical in directing and creating company culture, as change comes from the top down. This requires practice and a time investment.
- A positive culture can dramatically improve the bottom line. It leads to more employee engagement, higher productivity and less turnover.
Share with your peers: