Members-Only Roundtable: Your IP Plan: Strategize Today to Maximize Tomorrow
Your IP Plan: Strategize Today to Maximize Tomorrow will be hosted and facilitated by Ray Wagenknecht, US Patent Attorney and Founder of the Wagenknecht IP Law Group, and Antony Novom, US Patent Attorney at the Wagenknecht IP Law Group.
Join your peers for an insightful, interactive discussion about the in’s-and-out’s of developing a solid IP plan that protects you today, while allowing you to maximize future opportunities. Bring your questions and contribute to the conversation, while gaining legal insights on protecting your intellectual property.
Roundtables are candid discussions, where participants can listen, share ideas, and ask questions in a small group setting. Our expert facilitator will move the conversation forward, and your active engagement is what makes the roundtables most valuable.
- Establishing dates of invention while developing data
- Identifying your core technology – Is it protectable?
- Distinguishing inventorship from authorship
- Using an international search authority to minimize costs
- Accelerating examination through the patent prosecution highway
- Expanding your portfolio to strengthen product lines
Please email us as soon as possible to reserve your spot. Please respond to all questions in the email. The deadline to register is July 20th.