As our capital markets pulled back from the decade-long bull market, investors experienced persistent inflation, rising interest rates and geopolitical instability. Although some investors consider this a healthy valuation reset, business leaders are wondering:
- What’s next and where are the growth opportunities?
- When will capital markets open up again?
- Is a broad-based recession around the corner?
- How far away are merger and acquisition (M&A) and leveraged buyout (LBO) activities?
- How much longer will IPOs remain on pause?
Our expert panelists will discuss current market uncertainty and volatility as well as other factors to watch when considering long-term growth strategies.