Acceleration in remote work, mass resignations and automation trends will require more and more people to switch occupations and learn new skills. Now more than ever, boards of directors and corporate leaders must work together to prepare their workforce of the future for the shift that lies ahead. Our expert panel will address critical questions, such as:
- How has the pandemic permanently changed workplace conditions?
- What new skill sets will be required of the workforce of the future?
- How will organizational growth strategies be impacted?
- Will business travel be permanently replaced by virtual meetings?
- How will the implementation of AI and new technologies change the future workforce?
- Will the movement out of high-cost city centers to suburbs and smaller towns continue?