CDF Members: FREE
Corporate Members: FREE  FCD Members: FREE
7:00 am to 7:30 am Coffee & Peer Networking
7:30 am to 9:00 am Breakfast & Program
All participants may receive 1 hour of MCLE and CPE education credit. Click here for more details.
What makes a great board? Can all the board members clearly articulate how the board adds value? How does the board actually measure its value to the organization?
Dr. Rivera, who brings extensive experience in the psychological aspects of leadership and executive behavior, will share the research on how great boards actually do add value — with the data of 900 boards from companies across all industry sectors, from $500 million to Fortune 100.
This expertise, combined with a keen understanding of leader analytics, allows for translation of the data into practical and strategic solutions.
We will also address:
• With near-constant disruption as the norm, how do boards maintain their vitality?
• Should there be term limits? Age limits?
• How can boards evaluate their effectiveness?
• How important is continuing education?
• Are there any directors on your board who shouldn’t be (1/3 of directors say “yes”…)?
• How to best replenish and replace board members
Join us for the event, packed full of the latest thinking on developing, renewing and maintaining an excellent board, especially relevant when board expectations and skills-needed are changing so rapidly. Plan to participate!
Click here for Corporate Member Registration