Cybersecurity is both a risk and a strategy issue in the news every day.
The threat is especially significant to organizations, considering the magnitude of potential damage to their reputation, competitive standing and proprietary information.
Cyber risks are immensely complex and in a state of continuous evolution:
- What questions should you be asking?
- Is there a roadmap to help determine potential threats?
- Is total protection of data privacy a realistic objective?
- Are there ways to ensure business continuity in the event of a disaster?
- How can organizations maintain robust protocols in a day when great damage can occur with an innocent click of a mouse?
Our expert panelists will present real-world experiences concerning new vulnerabilities, and share proven safeguards and defenses to counter cyber attacks.