CEO & Co-Founder, Robolink
Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO, Brain Corporation
Lead Panelist Founder & Principal, LinkedObjects, Inc.
Senior Director, Automation & User Experience, Mission Systems, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
7:00 am to 7:30 am Coffee & Peer Networking
7:30 am to 9:00 am Breakfast & Program
All participants may receive 1 hour of MCLE and CPE education credit. Click here for more details
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and robotics are storming their way into business, with directors and the C-suite striving to keep up-to-date with the impact and implications on their own organizations.
- How are AI and robotics reshaping business?
- What are the risks and where are the opportunities?
- What information do boards and business leaders really need to determine how to develop an AI strategy?
- How can existing AI and robotics solutions improve the offerings or processes within your own organization?
- How can organizations establish a competitive advantage and create value from AI and robotics?
- Are AI and/or robotics opportunities appropriate for all organizations and how do you know?
Our panelists will discuss anticipated effects of AI and robotics on areas such as IT, operations, manufacturing, supply chain and customer-facing activities. Some believe that AI provides opportunities for career growth, which will only accelerate in the coming years. Hear what these innovators have to say about today’s AI and robotics impact on business and the boardroom, and where they may lead in the future.
Click here for Corporate Member Registration